Toulouse, Paris, etc.
In recent years, Power BI, Microsoft's business intelligence solution, has become a must-have for exploring, analyzing and visualizing data. This set of tools allows you to connect to various data sources and create interactive reports that add value to your data and help you make strategic decisions.
If you have already used a spreadsheet program (Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc) or if you are already familiar with a BI tool, but would like to learn more about the opportunities offered by Power BI, this training is for you.
- Connect and prepare data with Power Query
- Create data models using DAX formulas
- Design interactive reports with Power BI Desktop
- Master the codes of data visualization to get your message across effectively
- Publish and share your reports with Power BI Service and Power BI Mobile