Toulouse, Paris, etc.
With the emergence of Big Data and real-time web applications, the power and agility of NoSQL databases have made them a standard for managing vast amounts of data.
These databases do not follow the relational model, allow data to be stored without necessarily having defined a schema (schema-less), and are based on a distributed architecture that allows auto-scaling and fail-over.
There are different types of NoSQL databases and it is important to understand their particularities to choose the right database for each use case.
- Understanding the differences between SQL DBMS and NoSQL DBMS
- Evaluate the inherent advantages and disadvantages of NoSQL technologies
- Analyze the main solutions of the NoSQL world for each data model
- Identify the fields of application of NoSQL DBMS in operational and analytical applications
- Understanding the different architectures